Home Master Whole House Water Filter System for Municipal Lead Filtration
Whole House Chloramine and lead Filtration
The Home Master® Water Filter
Pressure Performance Series - Model #HMF2SmgCC55
Whole House Filter with Fine Sediment & Mixed Media Catalytic Carbon / KDF55 Filter
For Municipal Water Supplies with Elevated Lead Levels
Huge 20" x 4.5" filters delivers:
► Maximum water filtration
► Longer filter life
► Stronger water pressure
► Reduced maintenance frequency
► Heavy Gauge Steel Bracket
Massive filter housings with 1" ports for the strong water pressure -- up to 10 gallons per minute.
Four gradient density replaceable sediment filter produces finer filtration and greater dirt holding capacity. Filtration down to 1 micron nominal.
50,000 gallon lead and chloramine filtration capacity replaceable upflow mixed media filter with catalytic carbon and 12 pounds of KDF55 used to achieve a 6" bed depth nessesary to treat challanging lead filtration applications. Compare to: leading 1 micron carbon block 17,000 gallon lead removal, no chloramine removal.
Excellent purification - removes up to 95% of chloramine, chlorine, VOCs, sediment, soluble heavy metals like lead, copper and mercury, and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors.
2 Year Warranty
The Home Master Filter Pressure Performance Series was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. The Home Master Filter Pressure Performance Series uses oversized filters, housings, and fittings whenever possible to ensure your water pressure never falls short. Larger housings mean larger filters, which require less frequent service, which in turn saves you time, money, and inconvenience.
► Nothing ruins a shower like weak water pressure.
The Home Master Water Filter – Pure Water Everywhere – with Pressure Performance...
1st Stage Filter - Multi-gradient depth polypropylene sediment filter. 25 micron surface, 10 micron inner layer, 5 micron inner layer, 1 micron inner core
- designed for purity with bacterial and chemical resistance
- four separate gradient density layers enhanced filter performance
- triple the dirt holding capacity of similar sized cartridges
- typical life cycle 6 - 12 months depending on usage and sediment quantity
< 1 psi pressure drop @ 10 gallons per minute.
2nd Stage Filter - Upflow mixed media granular activated catalytic coconut shell carbon and KDF55 filter - 20 micron
- Chloramine, chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor filtration - typcial lifecycle 50,000 gallons
- Contains 12 pounds KDF55 media used to achieve a 6" bed depth nessesary to treat challanging lead removal applications.
- Upflow design for improved carbon contact time and purer water
- highest grade granular catalytic carbon for maximum contaminant removal
- Instruction book and warranty card
- Home Master Water Filter system with filters
- Steel mounting bracket with bolts
- Housing wrench
General System Specifications:
- Dimensions 25”h x 18”w x 9”d
- Shipping weight 43 lbs.
- Feed water: PSI 20 - 90 PSI
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚(F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm;
- For use with potable municipal water
- pH limits: 4 - 10