Home Master HydroPerfection with Full Contact UV Reverse Osmosis
The Ultra + Full Contact UV + Permeate Pump = HydroPerfection
Home Master® HydroPerfection® with Full Conact® UV
Mineral Water on Tap®
The Home Master HydroPerfection features everything found in the Home Master Ultra plus the Permeate Pump upgrade, Full Contact Artesian and Full Contact UV
Great for well water high in iron or municipal water using chloramines.
- Purified Alkaline Water – restores 30-60 mg/L of only natural calcium and magnesium minerals (ions) removed during the reverse osmosis process to produce clean and pure. Mineral Water on Tap.
- Patented Full Contact Technology – circulates pure water through the Artesian remineralization filter and UV twice to restore more minerals and sterilze the water at 2 points. Patent # US 7,507,334 B1 and US 9,745,210
- Superior design – uses filters built into filter housing for quick and easy annual filter changes. Just unplug and go, no wrenches necessary! Also, no permanent canister filter housings that can weaken and burst with age.
- Reduced water waste by up to 80% with built-in non-electric permeate pump.
- Exceptional Purification – safely eliminates up to 99.99% of microorganisms and up to 99% of dissolved solids, metals, and harmful chemicals like chloramine from your tap water. BPA Free. List of contaminants removed
- 5 year limited warranty, 30 day 100% satisfaction money back guaranty.
- Advanced long lasting filters – 2,000 gallons or 1 year between filter changes.
Luxury Standard RO Faucet in Brushed Nickel shown here
the Purity you Need, with the pH and Minerals you Wanttm
One thing you will notice about the Home Master Reverse Osmosis systems is that our filters are incorporated into the filter housing, so that when it comes time for the annual filter change, the filter, and the entire filter housing, are disposed of. This is to prevent flooding in your home. The leading competitors “canister” type RO system keeps the same filter housing year after year, subjecting it to constant high water pressure, water erosion, and wear from maintenance. Only the filter element is changed. After about 5 years the walls and seals of the competitors canister filter housing begin to weaken and decay, eventually failing, potentially causing substantial damage. Advantage – Home Master RO!
The Home Master HydroPerfection Advanced Reverse Osmosis System comes with a full year's worth of filters. The IRON reducing filter contains coconut shell catlytic carbon and KDF85 to remove dissolved iron, chloramines and hydrogen sulfide that would otherwise destroy the reverse osmosis membrane. The competition typically uses lower grade filters made from less effective coal carbon with one 5-micron filter and one 10-micron filter which do not protect the reverse osmosis membrane from iron and hydrogen sulfide leading to early system failure. Advantage – Home Master!
In designing the Home Master RO a sophisticated combination of flow restriction components were integrated into the system architecture to regulate pressure to and from the 50 gallon per day Filmtec brand membrane for optimized water purification and minimized waste water production. For further system efficiency improvement please consider a permeate pump which will reduce waste water, increase water production, and provide slightly cleaner water.
The included Full Contact Artesian upgrade produces Alkaline Mineral Water on Tap by first stripping the water clean, removing 98% of contaminants using the reverse osmosis (RO) process, then channeling the water through the advanced remineralization filter twice using our patented Full Contact Artesian Technology to rejuvenate and restore 30-60 mg/L calcium and magnesium minerals. Its an entirely natural process - just like rainwater passing through the earth. This Full Contact technology creates the best drinking water, coffee and tea you will ever have. Guaranteed or your money back.
The Home Master HydroPerfection Reverse Osmosis drinking water purification system is a premium product designed to convert your tap water into pure, delicious drinking water, and will safely eliminate up to 99.99% of microorganisms and up to 98% of dissolved solids, metals, and harmful chemicals like chloramine from your tap water. BPA Free. For more information see our FAQs page.
DIMENSIONS: The Home Master RO consists of two separate units connected by 3.5 feet of tubing for numerous mounting options: Purification unit - 16" high x 15" wide x 5" deep; Reserve tank - 15" high x 11" diameter.
Perfect Water Technologies sells high quality, long-lasting products that save money and make life a little easier. Compare and save!
Advantages of the Home Master HydroPerfection with UV sterilization
- UV is more effective against viruses than chlorine, without the use of chemicals or their byproducts
- No change in taste, odor, pH, conductivity or general chemistry of the water
- Immediate & automatic treatment process
How does UV Disinfection work?
After the water has been filtered down to a sub-micron level, it then enters an ultraviolet sterilization chamber where any viruses, bacteria, mold, and other living microorganisms are bombarded with special, intense light of a specific wavelength (254 um). The UV light penetrates the cell walls of the organisms and attacks their DNA structure leaving the organism dead or unable to reproduce - effectively neutralized. UV technology is recognized by the EPA as one of four approved methods of sterilizing water, and is preferable over the other three methods - chlorine, iodine, and distillation - due to its instantaneous effect and the fact that it does not leave any residual chemicals in the water. The Home Master UV module operates for a full year at 17,000-microwatt seconds/cm.
Factors Affecting UV
The effectiveness of a UV system in eliminating microbiological contamination is directly dependent on the physical qualities and/or clarity of your water supply.
Suspended Solids or particulate matter can cause a shielding problem in which a microbe may pass through the UV filter without actually having any direct UV penetration. The filters in Home Master can remove up to 99% of suspended solids and particulate matter. Please change your filters on schedule.
The Next Evolution of Full Contact® Technology has arrived - Full Contact® UV
One UV Filter, Twice the Sterilization
Traditionally, a UV sterilizing filter is the final component in a filtration system, located immediately prior to the point of use (the RO faucet) to ensure that the water dispensed has been sterilized. There are some disadvantages to this design. Firstly, any interruptions to the power supply can potentially cause the UV bulb to flicker or dim, and serve unsterilized water, especially since the water is moving at its fastest flow rate at this point in the system. Home Master® standard UV system design locates the UV sterilizer in the middle of the system, prior to the storage tank, rather than at the end of the system. Recall that typical residential RO membranes produce water at a rate of about 2 gallons per hour – a thin trickle – and only dispense water from the RO system faucet at a usable rate of about 1 gallon per minute, because a storage tank has pressurized the output. By locating the UV sterilizer prior to the storage tank in the middle of the system, the Home Master® standard UV design naturally enhances the sterilizing effect of the UV light as its applied to a smaller volume of water at a much slower flowrate - about 20x slower. Also recall that RO membranes develop micro-tears as they age, and may allow microorganisms in the feed water to pass into the storage tank and downstream components. By locating the UV sterilizer in the middle of the system, it keeps those microorganisms from entering the storage tank and downstream system components, and promoting general system hygiene. Industrial UV systems use 2 separate UV filters to realize sterilization at both points.
Full Contact® UV gets the job done with only one. Using the new, patented Full Contact® UV technology the water stream passes through the same UV filter at both points in the filtration process. It promotes system hygiene The water stream passes through the UV filter twice – once on the way to the storage tank which promotes system hygiene and magnifies the sterilizing impact because of the increased contact time, and once again immediately prior to the RO Faucet ensuring the water dispensed has been sterilized twice. The patented Full Contact® UV double sterilization technology is the latest innovation from Perfect Water Technologies, Inc.
- Advantages: Increased duration and contact with the UV filter = increased sterilizing protection. Multiple passes through the UV sterilizer adds an additional layer of security and creates a more hygienic system.
- Disadvantages: This extra layer of security is served warm. The Home Master standard UV system sterilizes the water stream prior to the storage tank so that the water is dispensed at room temperature. The Full Contact® UV sterilizes water the water stream twice where the second pass through the UV sterilizer is immediately prior to the RO Faucet. As a result - the first few ounces of water dispensed may be very warm. This is an advantage when making hot tea, soup or mixing baby formula; however when drawing drinking water – please allow the water to run for a few moments prior to filling a drinking water glass.
- Home Master® modular design allows for easy system reconfiguration to suit your changing needs.
Available Antimicrobial tubing
Upgrade your Home Master® Reverse Osmosis System with Actifresh Antimicrobial Tubing. This tubing prevents the formation of biofilm and polymer slime that can cause poor taste, odors, and material degradation.
Sanitized® Actifresh Antimicrobial tubing is non-leaching and unlike similar products, is 100% treated without using silver additives. The antimicrobial additive is fully compounded into the tubing to protect both the inner and outer surfaces from degradation, foul odors, microorganisms and discoloration. Reducing degradation can also reduce maintenance costs and leaks.
Sanitized® Actifresh Antimicrobial tubing complies with FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 and NSF 51 requirements for food contact. Resistant to environmental stress cracking exceeding that of ordinary polyethylene tubing as measured per ASTM D-1693 (10% IGEPAL). No heavy metals. FDA, NSF 51, REACH and RoHS compliant. BPA and phthalate free.
Select the Antimicrobial Tubing option when ordering and Sanitized® Actifresh Antimicrobial Tubing will be pre-installed on your system -- no additional assembly required.
- Home Master HydroPerfection Full Conmtact UV Contents:
- 1 Instruction book: detailed descriptions including color photos and troubleshooting guide.
- 1 10" Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron bonded spun poly with high holding depth, 1-year service life.
- 1 10" IRON/ Catalytic Carbon pre filter: 5 micron granular activated catalytic carbon with KDF85, 12-month or 3000 gallon service life.
- 1 10" Artesian post filter: 5 micron granular activated carbon (coconut shell carbon), 1-year or 2000 gallon service life.
- 1 Thin Film Composite membrane 0.001 micron ultra-fine pore, 50 gallon per day, 3-5 year service life.
- 1 UV filter 1-year service life, with universal electronic transformer (60hz 110v).
- 1 Flow restriction architecture: integrated flow restrictor and water check valve, central auto shut-off valve.
- 1 Drain saddle; all fittings and connecting hardware.
- 1 Reserve tank: 3.2-gallon capacity, mounting stand, ball valve, quick connect fittings and hardware.
- 1 Lead free chrome long reach sink faucet; quick connect fittings and hardware.
- 1 Easy adapter ball valve all fittings and connection hardware.
- 1 Full Contact hardware
- 1 Permeate pump #ERP500
The Home Master HydroPerfection comes fully assembled, ready for simple installation
General System Specifications
- Electrical requirement: Standard household outlet: 110v
- Feed water: PSI 40 - 90 PSI
- Max Sediment: 5 NTU
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚ (F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
- Max. Hardness: 10 gpg
- pH limits: 4 - 10
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water supply.