Home Master Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
A Better RO System. Faster flow rate, hygienic modular design, friendly annual maintenance, 5-year limited warranty. BPA free NSF Certified components. Made in USA
- Now Included! Fast Flow RO! Kit - fills your cup twice as fast as standard RO systems, without the need for a larger, more costly membrane that only replenishes the reserve tank more quickly.
- Superior design - uses filters built into filter housing for quick and easy annual filter changes. Just unplug and go, no wrenches necessary! Also, no permanent canister filter housings that can weaken and burst with age.
- Exceptional purification - can remove up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, solids, and other contaminants. BPA Free. More Info
- 5 year limited warranty, 30 day 100% satisfaction money back guaranty. BPA Free. Made in USA.
The Home Master reverse osmosis water purification system from Perfect Water Technologies can eliminate up to 98% dissolved solids, metals, and harmful chemicals from your drinking water, because only the most sophisticated components certified to NSF standards are included in the design and construction of our products. The “steady” water flow from a typical home RO system will take about 40 seconds to fill a pitcher or large spaghetti pot.
This level of performance was unacceptable to the engineers at Perfect Water Technologies who devised a Fast Flow RO™ kit for the Home Master RO which effectively doubles the water flow from your RO sink spigot! We never stop searching for new ways to satisfy.
One thing you will notice about the Home Master RO system is that our filters are incorporated into the filter housing, so that when it comes time for the annual filter change, the filter, and the entire filter housing, are disposed of. This is to prevent flooding in your home. The leading competitors “canister” type RO system keeps the same filter housing year after year, subjecting it to constant high water pressure, water erosion, and wear from maintenance. Only the filter element is changed. After about 5 years the walls and seals of the competitors canister filter housing begin to weaken and decay, eventually failing, potentially causing substantial damage.
Advantage – Home Master!
The second thing you should notice about the Home Master RO system is the high grade filters designed to yield 3900 gallons of purified water, with both carbon stages made from coconut shell catalytic carbon, and filtration down to 5-microns. The competition typically uses lower grade filters made from coal carbon rated to purify just 1500 gallons of water, with one 5-micron filter and one 10-micron filter. The competition also uses unnecessary extra filter stages and recommends multiple filter changes per year in order to compensate for their poor quality filters.
All Home Master RO systems now use powerful catalytic carbon filtration media in the carbon pre-filter to treat the very persistent chemical disinfectant chloramine. Ordinary carbon filters are unable to effectively remove this stubborn contaminant that is now being deployed nationwide to replace chlorine. It takes the more advanced carbon media known as catalytic carbon.
Advantage – Home Master!
In designing the Home Master RO a sophisticated combination of flow restriction components were integrated into the system architecture to regulate pressure to and from the 50 gallon per day membrane chamber for optimized water purification and minimized wastewater production. For further system efficiency improvement please consider a Permeate Pump which reduces waste water, increases production, and allows your tank to fill fuller.
The Home Master reverse osmosis drinking water purification system is a premium product designed to convert your tap water into pure, delicious drinking water. The advanced DOW Filmtec brand membrane used in the Home Master can safely eliminate up to 98% of dissolved solids, metals, and harmful chemicals from your tap water. BPA Free. Made in USA.
Available Antimicrobial Tubing:
Upgrade your Home Master® Reverse Osmosis System with Antimicrobial Tubing. Antimicrobial tubing prevents the formation of biofilm and polymer slime that can cause poor taste, odors, and material degradation.
Non-leaching and 100% treated without using silver or triclosan additives. The antimicrobial additive is fully compounded into the tubing to protect both the inner and outer surfaces from degradation, foul odors, microorganisms and discoloration.
Reducing degradation can also reduce maintenance costs and leaks. Please change every 3-5 years with membrane, or as needed.
NSF 51 certified, FDA compliant, EPA Registered Food Safe, no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), heavy metals, arsenic or polychlorinated phenols. Toxicity tests have shown them to cause no irritation or sensitization in skin contact.
Select the Antimicrobial Tubing option when ordering and Antimicrobial Tubing will be pre-installed on your system -- no additional assembly required.
Perfect Water Technologies makes high quality, long-lasting products that save money and make life easier.
The Home Master RO consists of two separate units connected by 3.5 feet of tubing for numerous mounting options, and has the following dimensions:
Purification unit - 16” high x 8” wide x 5” deep
Reserve tank - 15” high x 11” diameter
IN THE BOX:
- Instruction book: detailed descriptions including color photos and troubleshooting guide.
- Assembled purification unit with filters and membrane.
- Full Contact Hardware
- Flow restriction architecture: integrated flow restrictor and water check valve, central auto shut-off valve; all fittings and connection hardware.
- Drain saddle all fittings and connecting hardware.
- Reserve tank: 3.2-gallon capacity, mounting stand, ball valve, quick connect fittings and hardware.
- Lead free chrome long reach sink faucet: quick connect fittings and hardware.
- EZ Feed water Adapter 3/8" compression
Standard RO Faucet in Chrome
General System Specifications:
- Feed water: PSI 40 - 95 PSI (35PSI with permeate pump)
- Max Sediment: 5 NTU
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚ (F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
- Max. Hardness: 10 gpg
- Max. Iron 0.2ppm
- pH limits: 4 - 10
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water supply. Home Master RO is not designed to treat microbially unsafe or non-potable water. The Home Master TM is not designed to treat iron rich water.
UPGRADES -- NOW INCLUDED:
Fast Flow RO! kit - Double the water flow rate from the RO sink spigot!
Other RO systems high flow kits only refill the reserve tank more quickly, they don't actually improve the flow from your sink spigot. Only the Fast Flow RO"! kit from Perfect Water Technologies will fill your cup or large container in a hurry.
- 3/8" final carbon filter
- 3/8" Speedfit (adapting Tee)
- 3/8" Speedfit Sink-faucet connector
- 3/8" Reserve tank ball valve
Price $19.50 NOW INCLUDED
Easy Adapter with Ball Valve
Feed your Home Master the maximum amount of water pressure available to improve system performance, prolong system life, and simplify maintenance. Before ordering check to be sure you have an angle-stop and it is functioning correctly. Your angle-stop water line is functioning correctly if you can freely turn it to the open and closed positions. For more information see FAQ Page
- Easy Adapter w/ Ball Valve 3/8" male compression x 3/8" female compression x 1/4" Quick connect
Price $5.95 NOW INCLUDED