Home Master ULTRA Reverse Osmosis System
Home Master Ultra with Ultraviolet (UV) sterilizer and additional iron/chemical filter. Fully assembled - delivers powerful filtration.
The Home Master® ULTRA
Advanced Reverse Osmosis System with Ultraviolet Light and IRON Filtration
- Now Included! Fast Flow RO! KitTM – fills your cup twice as fast as standard RO systems.
- Superior design – uses filters built into filter housing for quick and easy annual filter changes. Just unplug and go, no wrenches necessary! Also, no permanent canister filter housings that can weaken and burst with age.
- Exceptional Purification – safely eliminates up to 99.99% of microorganisms and up to 98% of dissolved solids, metals, and harmful chemicals like chloramine from your tap water. BPA Free. List of contaminants removed
- 5 year limited warranty, 30 day 100% satisfaction money back guaranty.
- Advanced long lasting filters – 3,000 gallons or 1 year between filter changes.
The "steady" water flow from a typical home reverse osmosis system will take about 40 seconds to fill a pitcher or large spaghetti pot. This level of performance was unacceptable to our team of hydro-technology experts, so we devised a Fast Flow RO™ kit for the Home Master Reverse Osmosis System which effectively doubles the water flow from your RO sink spigot! We never stop searching for new ways to satisfy.
One thing you will notice about the Home Master Reverse Osmosis systems is that our filters are incorporated into the filter housing, so that when it comes time for the annual filter change, the filter, and the entire filter housing, are disposed of. This is to prevent flooding in your home. The leading competitors “canister” type RO system keeps the same filter housing year after year, subjecting it to constant high water pressure, water erosion, and wear from maintenance. Only the filter element is changed. After about 5 years the walls and seals of the competitors canister filter housing begin to weaken and decay, eventually failing, potentially causing substantial damage.
Advantage – Home Master RO!
The Home Master ULTRA Advanced Reverse Osmosis System ships fully assembed and includes a full year's worth of filters. The IRON reducing filter found in the Home Master IRON and ULTRA contains coconut shell catlytic carbon and KDF85 to remove dissolved iron, chloramines and hydrogen sulfide that would otherwise destroy the reverse osmosis membrane. The competition typically uses lower grade filters made from less effective coal carbon with one 5-micron filter and one 10-micron filter which do not protect the reverse osmosis membrane from iron and hydrogen sulfide leading to early system failure.
Advantage – Home Master!
In designing the Home Master RO a sophisticated combination of flow restriction components were integrated into the system architecture to regulate pressure to and from the 50 gallon per day Filmtec brand membrane for optimized water purification and minimized waste water production. For further system efficiency improvement please consider a Permeate Pump which will reduce waste water, increase water production, and provide slightly cleaner water.
The Home Master Reverse Osmosis drinking water purification system is a premium product designed to convert your tap water into pure, delicious drinking water. The advanced Filmtec brand membrane used in the Home Master RO can safely eliminate up to 98% of dissolved solids, metals, and harmful chemicals from your tap water. BPA Free. For more information see our FAQ Page.
Advantages of the Home Master ULTRA with UV sterilization
- UV is more effective against viruses than chlorine, without the use of chemicals or their byproducts
- No change in taste, odor, pH, conductivity or general chemistry of the water
- Immediate & automatic treatment process
How does UV Disinfection work?
After the water has been filtered down to a sub-micron level, it then enters an ultraviolet sterilization chamber where any viruses, bacteria, mold, and other living microorganisms are bombarded with special, intense light of a specific wavelength (254 um). The UV light penetrates the cell walls of the organisms and attacks their DNA structure leaving the organism dead or unable to reproduce - effectively neutralized. UV technology is recognized by the EPA as one of four approved methods of sterilizing water, and is preferable over the other three methods - chlorine, iodine, and distillation - due to its instantaneous effect and the fact that it does not leave any residual chemicals in the water. The Home Master UV™ module operates for a full year at 17,000-microwatt seconds/cm.
Factors Affecting UV
The effectiveness of a UV system in eliminating microbiological contamination is directly dependent on the physical qualities and/or clarity of your water supply.
Suspended Solids or particulate matter can cause a shielding problem in which a microbe may pass through the UV filter without actually having any direct UV penetration. The filters in Home Master can remove up to 99% of suspended solids and particulate matter. Please change your filters on schedule.
Iron/Manganese will cause staining on the quartz sleeve that houses the UV bulb, at levels as low as 0.3 PPM of iron and 0.05 PPM of manganese. In this case, we recommend the Home Master ULTRA, which includes advanced iron filtration.
Available Antimicrobial Tubing:
Upgrade your Home Master® Reverse Osmosis System with Antimicrobial Tubing. This tubing prevents the formation of biofilm and polymer slime that can cause poor taste, odors, and material degradation.
Non-leaching and treated without using silver or triclosan additives. The antimicrobial additive is fully compounded into the tubing to protect both the inner and outer surfaces from degradation, foul odors, microorganisms and discoloration.
Reducing degradation can also reduce maintenance costs and leaks. Please change every 3-5 years with membrane, or as needed.
NSF 51 certified, FDA compliant, and EPA Registered Food Safe, no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), heavy metals, arsenic or polychlorinated phenols. Toxicity tests have shown them to cause no irritation or sensitization in skin contact.
Select the Antimicrobial Tubing option when ordering and Antimicrobial Tubing will be pre-installed on your system -- no additional assembly required.
Perfect Water Technologies sells high quality, long-lasting products that save money and make life a little easier. Compare and save!
DIMENSIONS: The Home Master Advanced RO consists of two separate units connected by 3 feet of tubing for numerous mounting options:
Purification unit - 16” high x 8” wide x 5” deep;
Reserve tank - 15” high x 11” diameter.
Home Master ULTRA Contents:
- 1 Instruction book: detailed descriptions including color photos and troubleshooting guide.
- 1 Assembled Purification cluster filter filters, UV anad membrane.
- 1 UV power supply (60hz 110v).
- 1 Flow restriction architecture: integrated flow restrictor and water check valve, central auto shut-off valve.
- 1 Drain saddle; all fittings and connecting hardware.
- 1 Reserve tank: 3.2-gallon capacity, mounting stand, ball valve, quick connect fittings and hardware.
- 1 Lead free chrome long reach sink faucet; quick connect fittings and hardware.
- 1 Easy adapter ball valve all fittings and connection hardware.
The Home Master ULTRA comes fully assembled,
ready for simple installation
View The Installation Videos
Standard RO Faucet in Chrome Shown Above
General System Specifications:
- Electrical requirement: Standard household outlet: 110v or 220v.
- Feed water: PSI 40 - 90 PSI
- Max Sediment: 5 NTU
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚ (F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
- Max. Hardness: 10 gpg
- pH limits: 4 - 10
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water supply.
UPGRADES -- NOW INCLUDED:
Fast Flow RO! kit - Double the water flow rate from the RO sink spigot!
Other RO systems high flow kits only refill the reserve tank more quickly, they don't actually improve the flow from your sink spigot. Only the Fast Flow RO"! kit from Perfect Water Technologies will fill your cup or large container in a hurry.
- 3/8" final carbon filter
- 3/8" Quick connect (adapting Tee)
- 3/8" Quick connect Sink-faucet connector
- 3/8" Reserve tank ball valve,
- 6" - 3/8" tubing
Price $19.50 NOW INCLUDED
Easy Adapter with Ball Valve
Feed your Home Master Reverse Osmosis System the maximum amount of water pressure available to improve system performance, prolong system life, and simplify maintenance. Before ordering check to be sure you have an angle-stop and it is functioning correctly. Your angle-stop water line is functioning correctly if you can freely turn it to the open and closed positions. For more information see FAQ page
- Easy Adapter w/ ball valve
Price $5.95 NOW INCLUDED