Value Line 4 Stage - Reverse Osmosis System
Best value water reverse osmosis system by Value Line. Proven reverse osmosis filtration. Consistent performance. Reliable. Two year warranty. Order yours today.
Giving the customer the best value for their water filtration dollar is the goal at Perfect Water Technologies. The Value Line uses proven traditional purification technologies and industry standard 10" housings for consistent performance and reliable service. System removes up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, lead, sediments, tastes, odors and other contaminants in your well or city water.
- 24 gpd TFC membrane, Ultra-fine 0.001 micron pore size.
- Value Line RO system removes up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals and elements, foul tastes and odors.
- Automatic shut-off valve, 3.2 gallon reserve tank.
- Filters: 5 micron spun poly, high holding depth sediment filter, 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter, 5 micron coconut shell granular activated carbon inline polishing filter.
- Lead free chrome long reach faucet, detailed instructions, 3/8" feed valve adapter with 1/4" push-in fitting, filter wrench, all mounting hardware and fittings. Fully assembled.
- Uses replacement filter set: #Cset4-SBI
- Dimensions: Tank 15"h x 11"d, Purification unit 18"h x 16"w x 5"L.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Feed water: PSI 40 - 95 PSI
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚ (F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
- Max. Hardness: 10 gpg
- pH limits: 4 - 10
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of purification unit, and initial water conditions. Systems not designed to treat microbially unsafe or non-potable waterwithout adequate disinfection before and after unit. Best value water reverse osmosis system by Value Line. Proven reverse osmosis filtration. Consistent performance. Reliable. Two year warranty. Order yours today.