Full Laboratory Water Test with Pesticides & Iron Bacteria
Special Price $259.95 was $399.95
Full laboratory home water testing kit allows sampling against 104 harmful contaminants. Drinking water tests typically analyzed within 7-10 business days.
Water Test - Full Laboratory Water Analysis Kit with Pesticide Option and Iron Bacteria
This water sampling kit will allow you to sample and submit your water for a thorough laboratory water analysis. Your water will be tested for 104 harmful contaminants: Bacteria (presence/absence for coliform, E.coli and Iron Bacteria), 17 heavy metals, 10 inorganic chemicals (such as fluoride, arsenic, and lead), five organic chemicals (such as chloroform), 44 volatile organic chemicals (such as benzene and MTBE), and (20) pesticides, herbicides and PCB’s. A certified team of scientists will analyze your drinking water and send you a full report within 10 business days. See a sample water report
This laboratory analysis is performed according to US EPA and industry standard methods to meet state compliance requirements as well as performing informational tests for quality control purposes. The laboratory participates in US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Proficiency Testing Programs and is accredited by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP).
Test results are typically completed and mailed within 7-10 business days following the date on which the samples are received at the laboratory. Final reports are issued by mail and no verbal results are provided. Full laboratory home water testing kit allows sampling against 103 harmful contaminants. Drinking water tests typically analyzed within 7-10 business days.
- Detailed instructions
- Freezer pack
- Water sample collection components
- Data forms
- Water sample shipping container
TEST FOR THE FOLLOWING CONTAMINANTS :
(3) Bacteria (presence/absence for coliform, E.coli and Iron Bacteria)
(17) heavy metals and minerals
(10) inorganic chemicals
(5) organic chemicals
(44) volatile organic chemicals.
(20) pesticides, herbicides and PCB’s
(FULL LIST - SEE BELOW
Laboratory Analysis - Water Sample Collection Procedure
ATTENTION -- TO ENSURE VALID BACTERIA TEST RESULTS:
COLLECT WATER SAMPLE AND SHIP ON THE SAME DAY!
SAMPLES SHOULD BE COLLECTED AFTER 1:00 P.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME. SHIP SAMPLES VIA GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
DO NOT COLLECT AND SHIP YOUR WATER ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY, OR THE DAY BEFORE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY.
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions:
1) Please read all instructions on side 1 and 2 completely before beginning the collections process.
2) Place the blue ice pack in the freezer for at least 8 hours prior to collecting your water sample.
3) Select a carrier for guaranteed 24 hour return shipping. Make arrangements to drop off your sample at their location or to have the courier pick up your sample on the day you plan to collect the water.
NOTE: If we do not receive your sample within 24 hours, your bacteria results will be invalid.
4) Collect your water sample according to the detailed instructions and diagram on side 2.
5) Please complete (print or type) all information that is not pre-printed on the 3-part form. For Example: the date and time you collected the water, your name, your address and check the appropriate box for the type of analysis (may already be specified on form).
NOTE: If the correct date and time are not indicated on this form your bacterial results will be marked as invalid.
Enclose the white portion of the form in the box with your water sample and retain a copy for your records (this form has the order number you will need to refer to for questions regarding your test).
6) Ship your kit via NEXT DAY GUARANTEED delivery to our testing laboratory on the same day you collect the water.
SHIP TO :
National Testing Laboratories
556 South Mansfield Street
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
7) In order to verify the receipt of your test kit at our laboratory, please contact your shipper (FedEx, UPS, US Mail) using their “800” number and tracking number provided on your shipping receipt. They can verify for you if delivery was made at our laboratory.
PLEASE NOTE: Samples take approximately 7-10 business days for processing. Final reports are issued by mail and no verbal results are given.
Our Accredited Laboratory Will Test Your Water Sample for the Following Contaminants:
Other Inorganic Chemicals:
Total Dissolved Solids
Organic Chemicals – pesticides, herbicides and PCB’s:
Organic chemicals – trihalomethanes:
Total THM's (sum of four above)