Value Line 2 Stage Water Filter (Lead and Cyst Defender)
We know how to filter water for a clean water system. A Value Line water filter defends against lead and cysts. Buy from us with A+ BBB rating.
- Filters: 5 micron spun poly, high holding depth sediment filter, 1 micron carbon block filter.
- Lead free chrome long reach faucet, detailed instructions, 3/8" feed water adapter with push-in fitting, filter wrench, all mounting hardware and fittings. Fully assembled.
- Uses replacement filters: #CFSED5-10 #CFB1-10
- Filter 14"h x 11"w x 5"L.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Value Line Systems General Specifications:
- Feed water: PSI 20 - 100 PSI
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚ (F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
- Max. Hardness: 15 gpg
- pH limits: 4 - 10
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water conditions. Systems not designed to treat microbially unsafe or non-potable water without adequate disinfection before and after unit. We know how to filter water for a clean water system. A Value Line water filter defends against lead and cysts. Buy from us with A+ BBB rating.