Value Line 3 Stage Water Filter
Value Line 3 stage under counter filter for water uses proven, traditional purifcation of water technologies. Best value for customers.
Giving the customer the best value for their water filtration dollar is the goal at Perfect Water Technologies. The Value Line uses proven traditional purification technologies and industry standard 10" housings for consistent performance and reliable service.
System removes up to 99% of lead, cryptosporidium, giardia, chlorine, chemicals, and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors. Minerals are not removed.
- Filters: 5 micron spun poly, high holding depth sediment filter, 1 micron carbon block filter, 5 micron coconut shell granular activated carbon filter.
- Lead free chrome long reach faucet, detailed instructions, 3/8" feed valve adapter with 1/4" push-in fitting, filter wrench, all mounting hardware and fittings. Fully assembled.
- Uses replacement filter set: #Cset4-10SB1G
- Filter 18"h x 16"w x 5"L.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Value Line Systems General Specifications:
- Feed water: PSI 20 - 100 PSI
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚ (F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
- Max. Hardness: 15 gpg
- pH limits: 4 - 10
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water conditions. Systems not designed to treat microbially unsafe or non-potable water without adequate disinfection before and after unit. Value Line 3 stage under counter filter for water uses proven, traditional purifcation of water technologies. Best value for customers.