Radial Flow Catalytic Carbon Filter - 20" x 4.5" (Purple cap)
Radial Flow 20" Catalytic Carbon Filter 100% coconut shell catalytic granular carbon
Radial Flow Catalytic Carbon Filter - 20" x 4.5" - 100% Coconut Shell Catalytic Granular Carbon
Catalytic carbon provides excellent chloramine, chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor filtration.
- Ideal for high flow applications - up to 20 gpm max flow rate
- Radial Flow design provides excellent chloramine, chlorine and chemical filtration with minimal pressure drop (<1 psi pressure drop)
- Removes up to 95% of chloramine, chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odors.
- 95,000 gallon lifecycle
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5"; 1" center hole
- Fits: Home Master Water Filter, 20" Big Blue filter housing
Recommended Operating conditions:
Manganese: <1 ppm
Iron: < 1ppm
Iron Bacteria: NONE
Hydrogen Sulfide: < 1ppm
Feed water: PSI 20 - 90 PSI
Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚(F)
Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water supply. Filter not designed to treat microbially unsafe or non-potable water with out adequate disinfection before and after unit.