Kdf85 Catalytic Carbon GAC Filter - 20" x 4.5"
Chloramine water filter removes up to 93% of harmful chemicals, pesticides, disinfectants.
Whole House Granular Activated Catalytic Carbon Filter with KDF85; 25 micron - 20" x 4.5"
- KDF85 media removes chloramines, hydrogen sulfide, soluable heavy metals such as iron, manganese, lead, mercury and copper
- Catalytic carbon provides excellent chloramines, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, iron, manganese, chemicals, taste, and odor filtration
- 3 pounds of KDF85 media for heavy duty filtration
- 95,000 gallon lifecycle
- Fits Big Blue 20" x 4.5" filter housing, and Home Master Water Filter
- Made in USA
Media - Filtration Characteristics
|FILTER MEDIA||CONTAMINANTS REMOVED|
|Catalytic Carbon||Chloramines, chlorine, iron, hydrogen sulfide, pesticides, herbicides, THMs, other chemicals, MORE|
|KDF85||Iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide, lead, mercury, copper, other soluble heavy metals|
|25 micron compression pads||Sediment down to 25 microns; prevents channeling|
Recommended Operating conditions:
- pH: <6-10
- Manganese: <1 ppm
- Iron: < 1ppm
- Iron Bacteria: NONE
- Hydrogen Sulfide: < 1ppm
- Feed water: PSI 20 - 90 PSI
- Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚(F)
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm