Home Master Jr. F2 CFF25-10 Fluoride/Chlorine Filter
Fluoride chlorine water filter removes up to 93% of harmful chemicals, pesticides, disinfectants. Chlorine for drinking water conditions can be harmful to health.
Fluoride/Chlorine Removal Filter
- Cleaner, better tasting water
- Removes up to 93% of fluoride in addition to chlorine, chemicals, VOCs, pesticides, disinfectants, foul tastes and odors.
- Updated for 2016 - new activated alumina media performs better over broader pH range.
- 5 micron multi-stage filter filter with channel blockers to ensure uniform filtration without channeling or dumping
- 3 months or 500 gallon life cycle depending on water hardness
- Fits Home Master Jr., Value Line and standard 10" housings.
- Filter dimensions: 9 7/8" tall x 3" diameter, 1" center hole.
- Please remove information label from bottom of filter before use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some companies selling fluoride removal filters use a 5000ppm figure to indicate the filter life. In real world conditions this equals about 300 gallons. The longer life they imply with the 5000ppm figure can only be achieved in laboratory conditions, not on a municipal tap water or hard well water which contains other substances such as calcium which are also filtered out by the media removing the fluoride.
Perfect Water Technologies Provides Pure Water with Integrity
General Operating Conditions Feed water: PSI 20 - 100 PSI Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚(F) Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm, pH: <7.5 * Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water supply.