Inline GAC Catalytic Carbon / IRON Filter
Multi-stage inline drinking water filters iron drinking water. Granular activated carbon and iron removal. Fits Home Master, final stage filters and icemakers.
Inline Water Filter -- Multi-stage Catalytic Carbon & KDF85 Iron Removal Media
- Regular capacity 3,000 gallon or 12 month life
- Cleaner, better tasting water
- 5 micron IRON KDF85 / catalytic carbon
- Prevents bacteria, algae, and scale build-up
- Removes up to 98% of iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide, chloramines, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides, lead, and others contaminants that create foul tastes and odors.
- Fits Home Master series, final stage filters, and icemakers
- 1/4" push-in fittings; 10"L x 2"W
Feed water: PSI 20 - 100 PSI
Feed water Temperature: 40˚ - 100˚(F)
Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm
IRON BACTERIA: NONE
pH limits: 6 - 10
* Your results may vary depending on regular maintenance, general condition of unit, and initial water supply.
Filter not designed to treat microbially unsafe or non-potable water with out adequate disinfection before and after unit.